Dewey's 24 Hour Readathon. I've lost track of how many years I've been doing this. It's one of my favorite things!
1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today? Western Illinois.
2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to? The Lost Book of the Grail, by Charlie Lovett. A literary mystery!
3) Which snack are you most looking forward to? Homemade ricotta cheese with homemade olive oil and rosemary crackers.
4) Tell us a little something about yourself! I'm a poet, editor, and college English teacher.
5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll
do different today? If this is your first read-a-thon, what are you most
looking forward to? Today I actually got up early enough to start right at the beginning, and that's a first.